Ready for an INSIGHTS Renewal?
Insights Renewal is a one-day interactive workshop for Insights Discovery Client Practitioners who are committed to keeping their learning alive. While each program is adjusted to meet the needs of the registered participants, a typical day addresses questions such as:
- What exercises can I use to reinforce key messages in a personal effectiveness workshop?
- What do I need to remember when debriefing an individual’s Insights Discovery Profile?
- How can I apply other chapters in the Insights Discovery Profile?
- What is common, and different, as you transition from an introductory workshop to Discovering Team Effectiveness or Discovering Leadership Effectiveness?
- What’s the difference between an integrated Insights learning strategy and single event workshops?
- What new resources might fit with the needs in my organization?
The Insights Refresh is open to any Client Practitioner who has previously participated in an Insights Discovery Accreditation (IDA).
|Where:||Locations to be confirmed about one month prior
|When:||Charlottetown – April 5
Ottawa – May 1
Vancouver – May 2
Calgary – October 17
Vancouver – November 7